By Will Griggs
· Last Man on Earth-“Moved to Tampa”
o How is it possible to like a show so much when I HATE the main character?
· The Comedians-“Come to the House”
o Dana Delany will never stop being sexy.
· Veep-“East Wing”
o When Selina is the sanest character in the episode, something is wrong.
· The Big Bang Theory-“The Communication Deterioration”
o Penny just needs to do Clerks 3 and quit her day job.
· Scorpion-“Postcards from the Edge”
o Why is it that main characters can only admit to true feelings when someone is unconscious?
· CSI: Cyber-“URL, Interrupted”
o Yes, cyber-bullying is a major problem; now let’s do something about it.
o Sure, ignore last season’s cliffhanger for most of the year and expect us to care this much about the payoff? Of course we do.
· CSI: Cyber-“Selfie 2.0”
o Rosanna Arquette is completely unrecognizable in her first appearance in the psych ward.
· The Amazing Race-“Back in Business”
o Hayley makes me yearn for the days of “LENNYYYYY!”
· The Amazing Race-“Moment of Truth”
o Namibia is beautiful, and traveling is much easier in an English-speaking country.
· Dig-“Trust No One”
o The title alone shows how the conspiracy is inspired by The X-Files.
· Orphan Black-“The Weight of this Combination”
o Nothing worse than waiting for the season premiere of a show you just binged to catch up on.
· The Odd Couple-“The Unger Games”
o This show takes its time to create believable interaction between minor characters.
· Lip Sync Battle-“Terry Crews v. Mike Tyson”
o Mike Tyson in leather pants. Enough said.
· The Comedians-“The Red Carpet”
o Billy Crystal is introduced to medical-grade marijuana.
· The Big Bang Theory-“The Graduation Transmission”
o More proof that Leonard and Penny truly belong together.
· Scandal-“First Lady Sings the Blues”
o Is it possible for Olivia to find a boyfriend that does NOT work for B613?
· Dig-“Sisters of Dinah”
o Things are wrapping up, just don’t kill off the main character.
· The Blacklist-“Leonard Caul”
o I just want to grab Red by the scruff of the neck and yell, “TELL HER!!”
· The Amazing Race-“Can I Get a Hot Tub?”
o Riding in a hot tub down the Amstel River? Yes, please.
· Orphan Black-“Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis”
o What was up with that clone threesome?
· Deadbeat-“The Sexorcism”
o First time in history where Scrabble got a guy laid.
· Deadbeat-“The Hot God Contest”
o This episode was so not Kosher.
· Deadbeat-“The Knockoff”
o Gotta love a show that makes a funny joke about bureaucratic miscommunication in the intelligence community… and the Swedish Mafia.
· Deadbeat-“The Comedium”
o Sam Bee!!!
· Deadbeat-“Out of Body Issues”
o American Apparel + Abercrombie & Fitch = United States of Apparel
· Deadbeat-“Raising the Dead”
o Is it even uncomfortable for a ghost to give the sex talk?
· Deadbeat-“The Calamityville Horror”
o Ghost sex is always funny. Just ask Dan Ackroyd.
· Deadbeat-“The Ghost in the Machine”
o Oh, I get it, a ghost making an argument for metaphysics.
· Deadbeat-“Sixty Feet Under”
o How is it I just realized that Lucy DeVito is Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman’s daughter?
· Deadbeat-“Pieces of Sue”
o Ok, please tell me that isn’t a piece of Sue, Kevin sticks in his pocket.